I am not being paid to present this contest or to get the word out. I thought it'd be something fun, interesting, and something to help out another person who's just trying to do their job and get the word out himself.
So what in the world is this contest for an energy drink? Well, let me show you, dear reader!
*Fake video game woman who would never be as attractive as a real life woman not included. Sorry, guys.
** What-- no Wii? I bet the contest runners couldn't find any to give away as prizes.
*My hero, SuperPhillip drank a whole carton in one day, and he was able to perform 50 times in a row for his woman. Don't believe me? Pffft.
As of right now, I was told that are just over 300 entries as of now. Pretty good odds to win something if you're lacking an Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or a supply of energy drinks but you're loaded with creativity. Designing a shirt is quite easy. You can use the site's program to create a shirt, or you can stick with MS Paint or Photoshop. The choice is all yours, and it's quite fun, quite easy, and quite simple to do in a timely fashion. I was going to enter, but I own all three consoles and all I could only think of drawing on a shirt was an energized penis... Don't ask. My mind was totally in the gutter where it is at most home.Sponsor: Stacker 2® 6 Hour Power™Campaign Title: Design a Stacker 2® 6 Hour Power™ T-ShirtDuration: August 5, 2008 12:00 AM (PST) - October 8, 2008 11:30 PM (PST)Description: Show everyone you've got the power, the Stacker 2® 6 Hour Power™, that is! Put your creative energy into a black t-shirt design using the provided Stacker 2® 6 Hour Power™ art or use the Entry Editor. Create a t-shirt that bursts with power, zeal and zest and we'll stay up all night making it for you! Not only will you receive your original design on a t-shirt, but we'll also load you up with an ample supply of Stacker 2® 6 Hour Power™ Energy Shots, your choice of a PS3™ or Xbox 360® and a copy of Codemasters®' new game Rise of the Argonauts™!Rewards:
- Grand Prize: One winner, selected by Stacker 2® from the top 250 highest scoring entries, will win a Stacker 2® 6 Hour Power™ Prize Pack which includes a Stacker 2® hat, sunglasses and a one-year supply of 6 Hour Power™ Extreme Energy Shots. The one year supply of 6 Hour Power™ Extreme Energy Shots consists of six cartons (12 bottles per carton) of each of the five flavors for a total of 360 bottles - plus we'll toss in one single bottle of each flavor Very Berry, Lemon Lime, Orange, Grape and Punch to make it a square 365 bottles of 6 Hour Power™ Extreme Energy Shots. You'll also receive 10 t-shirts with your original design, your choice of a PS3™ or Xbox 360® game console, plus a copy of Codemasters®' Rise of the Argonauts™ on your preferred platform.
- Most Viral: One winner, selected by Stacker 2® from the top 250 entries that receives the most attention across the Internet, will win a one-year supply of 6 Hour Power™ Extreme Energy Shots and a copy of Codemasters®' Rise of the Argonauts™ on their preferred platform. Learn about Most Viral.
- Weekly Sweepstakes: Each week, one winner who participates by voting or reviewing, will be chosen randomly to win one carton (12 bottles per carton) of Stacker 2® 6 Hour Power™ Extreme Energy Shot as well as a copy of Codemasters®' new game Rise of the Argonauts™. Ten winners in all!How to Submit:
- Create an original Stacker 2® 6 Hour Power™ t-shirt using the the Entry Editor or download the provided Art Assets and create your own. Your design must include the Stacker 2® and 6 Hour Power™ Feel it Fast, Energy that Lasts, No Crash logos.
- Click the Submit Entry tab and follow the steps provided.
- Tell your friends to come to Brickfish and vote for your entry!Requirements: All entries must be original work of the participant. All entries must be of a black t-shirt and the Stacker 2® and 6 Hour Power™ logos must be included. Legal Notice: No purchase necessary. Open to anyone who is a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, has access to the Internet, and is 18 or older at the time of entry. Click here to view the complete campaign rules and regulations. Click here to view the complete sweepstakes rules.
And don't worry, guys, I'm not going to advertise for every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes through here. Just ones that I think show some promise.